Where do I even begin with Mr. Hudson! He is everyone's baby, my 2nd and last born. He was born on Monday, March 30, 2009 in a torrential downpour (no he wasn't actually born outside lol I did make it to the hospital!). What is it with my kids being born during horrible weather? Obviously they hadn't figured out in those early stages that their momma prefers the sun.
After a really good pregnancy, Hudson decided that he was going to be born right on time, on his due date! Shortly after midnight on the 30th my water broke and just 7hrs later our baby boy arrived @ 8:08am weighing 8lbs 8ozs! Surely all those 8s had to be lucky! From the start I was adament on Hudson being checked from head to toe before I was willing to leave the hospital with him. After all of his sister's health problems we didn't want any surprises this time around! Thankfully after a full examination he was deemed 150% healthy and the only minor surprise was that 2 toes on each foot are slightly webbed but nothing that would require surgery or cause issues with walking.
![]() |
| Just a few minutes old |
To say the last 2yrs with Hudson has been entertaining would be putting it mildly. He's a very silly boy who loves his momma, daddy and sissy very much. He keeps us on our toes but keeps us laughing equally as much. He (unfortunately) looks just like his momma at this age (except the blonde hair, that is the one thing he got from his daddy who was also blond til age 5!) and has The Hillier's (my mom's side of the family) crazy fun loving personality. I don't know how we got through life without him and can't imagine him never being around!! I am excited to see what other fun things will come our way through our beautiful baby boy.
![]() |
| Hudson @ 2 1/2yrs old |


No comments:
Post a Comment